Free Tokens: 2nd offering

Sorry its over - the next giveaway will be announced today

Hello everyone, tomorrow we will have the second of 3 ChainBLX free token giveaways.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 9am GMT - 6pm GMT (1am to 10am PST) the link for sign-ups will be made available.

This time the offering will be 2 tokens, as well as 2 extra tokens for those who are active in the forum. Limited quantities available, first come first serve.

The only information we need is your email address to send you the confirmation (within 24 hours after registration), as well as to cross reference that you are indeed a subscriber to this forum.

What can you do with this token?

This token can be exchanged to BLX-MF, our cryptocurrency’s ratio being 1 token is 1 BLX-MF, as soon BLX-MF is available. You may then use those tokens as a cryptocurrency within our system, you also may be able to exchange it to other Cryptocurrencies or fiat currency at the market established exchange rate.

Of course, these free token offers are only possible prior to the launch of the system. Afterwards, tokens can only be distributed according to the pre-established algorithm.

We will not send you any public or private key information, as you will get the instructions later with the launch of the system on how to open a wallet or use most of the existing wallets.

This free token offer is held in a pre-block chain database (stone age time) and servers. We will inform you on how to convert the tokens to BLX-MF later on when the chain is up and running.

We understand that the most pressing question for you is: “What will these Chain-BLX tokens be worth when the system is up and running, and its future value?” We don’t want to speculate on this since we are not allowed to make any prognosis at this point.

Now, some legal stuff, just to protect all of us from any potential abuse:

We have the right to refuse a free token offering to anyone we suspect to commit any kind of abuse of the system, to gain advantage of the system, or is involved in any kind of illegal activities, at our sole discretion. So, play fair, no bots, no spoofing of IP address and so on.

Disclaimers

TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TO THE EXTENT THAT THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO YOU AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED IN WRITING BY THE COMPANY, (A) THE ChainBLX TOKENS ARE FREE GIFTS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE CHAINBLX TOKENS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) ChainBLX DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ChainBLX TOKENS ARE RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE ChainBLX TOKENS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND © WE CANNOT AND DOE NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ChainBLX TOKENS OR THE DELIVERY MECHANISM FOR ChainBLX TOKENS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Limitation of Liability TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ChainBLX OR ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE RELATED TO LOSS OF REPUTATION LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE, SALE OR USE OF THE ChainBLX TOKENS OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE BASIS (EVEN IF THE ChainBLX OR ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSSES WERE FORESEEABLE); AND (II) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ChainBLX AND THE COMPANY PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS (JOINTLY), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE BASIS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ChainBLX TOKENS, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO THE COMPANY FOR THE ACQUISITION OF ChainBLX TOKENS.

Sorry its over - the next giveaway will be announced today

Here’s a quick rundown of how to sign up correctly:

1. click on the link once available and enter your email address to subscribe
  2. you will then see the option to check to make sure that you are not a robot
  3. after that you will be sent an email to your email address
  4. login to your email and click on the link that we send you to confirm your subscription
  5. all set, you are registered!

4am Eastern Time. Ouch! :wink:

Guess I’ll have to set my alarm.

Will be 1am here, staying up late, I guess.

BTW, 6am GMT would have been better - 10pm PST - 1am EST- 5pm in Melbourne, Australia…

how to get tokens by referring friends?

Same question here.

When your friend signs up for his/her free token list, make sure that he will enter also your email adress in the referral field below his email address.

Miss the first time, hope to get this time.

I’m having trouble getting the confirmation email. I’ve tried twice, so far. Not in my inbox and not in my spam folder.

Okay-- I finally got multiple confirmation emails. Took about 17 minutes, altogether. Done!

Easy peasy.
Thanks

I guess I lucked out, got my confirmation email right away. Including the first offer, it’s now Six tokens so far and counting!

dumb question but where do the tokens go, like how can I see if I got a free one?

@Grey Thanks Our team is checking the list right now and a confirmation email will be send within 24h .