Free tokens for early members?

News update :

Thanks every one for participating. We saw a lot of people from European and Asian countries trying to sign up. Hence, the next promo will be moved to 9 am (GMT) on Wednesday February 21, 2018.

We will let the giveaway run until 6 PM (GMT) = ( 10 am PST) Also when the tokens are limited we expect that there will be sufficient available.
Sorry its over - the next giveaway will be announced today

======

A link will be active here February 21, 2018 9 am GMT - 6 PM GMT

Welcome to the first of 3 ChainBLX free token giveaways.

This Sunday, February 18th 2018 at noon (PST)), ChainBLX will say thanks to its new community.

ChainBLX is opening a list where every person subscribed to this forum can register to receive 3 Free Tokens (per physical person).

The only information we need is your email address to send you the confirmation (within 24 hours after registration), as well as to cross reference that you are indeed a subscriber to this forum.

**Please enter your email address here to participate: link removed This Free Give away is finished

The supply of tokens is limited to 2,001 tokens total for this first giveaway, and will be distributed on a first come first serve basis. The list will close the same day at 1 PM (PST). (Registration after 1pm will be disregarded as well as registration on the list after the maximum of tokens is exhausted.) So please look out for your confirmation email to see if you made it.

What can you do with this token?

This token can be exchanged to BLX-MF, our cryptocurrency’s ratio being 1 token is 1 BLX-MF, as soon BLX-MF is available. You then can use those tokens as a cryptocurrency within our system, as well as exchange it to other Cryptocurrencies or fiat currency at the market established exchange rate.

If you missed out don’t be sad, the next offering will be soon. However, it will be a little bit less, only 2 Tokens per person.

Good news, people who referred others to our website or participated in a discussion before this announcement will gain one extra token.

Of course, these free token offers are only possible prior to the launch of the system. Afterwards, tokens can only be distributed according to the pre-established algorithm.

We will not send you any public or private key information, as you will get the instructions later with the launch of the system on how to open a wallet or use most of the existing wallets.

This free token offer is held in a pre-block chain database (stone age time) and servers. We will inform you on how to convert the tokens to BLX-MF later on when the chain is up and running.

We understand that the most pressing question for you is: “What will these Chain-BLX tokens be worth when the system is up and running, and its future value?” We don’t want to speculate on this since we are not allowed to make any prognosis at this point.

Now, some legal stuff, just to protect all of us from any potential abuse:

We have the right to refuse a free token offering to anyone we suspect to commit any kind of abuse of the system, to gain advantage of the system, or is involved in any kind of illegal activities, at our sole discretion. So, play fair, no bots, no spoofing of IP address and so on.

Disclaimers

TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TO THE EXTENT THAT THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO YOU AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED IN WRITING BY THE COMPANY, (A) THE ChainBLX TOKENS ARE FREE GIFTS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE CHAINBLX TOKENS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) ChainBLX DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ChainBLX TOKENS ARE RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE ChainBLX TOKENS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND © WE CANNOT AND DOE NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ChainBLX TOKENS OR THE DELIVERY MECHANISM FOR ChainBLX TOKENS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Limitation of Liability TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ChainBLX OR ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE RELATED TO LOSS OF REPUTATION LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE, SALE OR USE OF THE ChainBLX TOKENS OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE BASIS (EVEN IF THE ChainBLX OR ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSSES WERE FORESEEABLE); AND (II) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ChainBLX AND THE COMPANY PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS (JOINTLY), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE BASIS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ChainBLX TOKENS, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO THE COMPANY FOR THE ACQUISITION OF ChainBLX TOKENS.
News Update

ChainBLX will announce Free Token offerings this Thursday (Feb 15. 2018). (truly free no payment or credit card or any wired stuff)

1. Rules for distribution of the token will be posted Thursday February 15, 2018 (active members will get priority at time of distribution). You will have to be a subscriber of this forum to access this free token giveaway.

2. The list for subscription will open over this Holiday weekend, we will announce the opening at least 24h prior.

3. Tokens can be converted in management fund certificate BLX-MF when the system becomes operational.

4. The offer will be available for a limited time and limited quantity, first come first serve.

Original post

We will be holding open registrations for tokens representing a digital certificate. The subscription will be open to every participant in the forum who helped our community. We will always announce registration at least 8 hours in advance, and we will clearly communicate the terms. No credit card or any form of payment is necessary. The goal of this action is a fair distribution of future wealth across helpful participants.

A community is a living and dynamic environment based on multiple participants. Our success depends on:

· Participants who share their knowledge and seek information.

· Miners who want to help maintain a truly decentralized blockchain.

· Programmers contributing in our open source projects.

· Investors who are looking to trade digitalized stock certificates and currencies.

It’s common to reward miners so that investors can trust the system and trade digitized certificates. However, the community (which helps people understand the new eco-system, and gives critical feedback) is neglected. We will not do this. We are en route to introduce a reward program for helpful people.

We are able to do so because our “management fund certificates,” will be asset backed from the trades that investors do in our system. We are creating a system that gives an efficient solution to the worldwide liquidity problem.

Free Token Announcement
Welcome to the first of 3 ChainBLX free token giveaways

Thats a great idea I like it, could you please explain how this would function and what we have to do to get our free tokens, I really try to be early in to get the most out of it. Will the tokens be the same then miners get or are they different types of tokens? Last question, when will be the first offering. I know you said you will announce it 8 hours before, but could you tell us if it would be next week, this month, in with in this year, spring, or summer. I believe this will be really exciting.

The tokens will be translated with the launch of the ChainBLX system in digital management fun certificates BLX-MF, and will be tradeable on the ChainBLX platform. Please follow this link for a description of the management fund certificates Description of BLX-MF ChainBLX.

The first tokens will be distributed this month, February 2018. We will announce the distribution at least 8 hours before, and yes it will be prioritized amongst other factors to early contributors to the forum.

To qualify you must be a subscriber to this community (hence the reason we collect your email address at sign up) and you should be active in the discussions.

The amount of tokens and the distribution algorithm/rules will be released soon.

Heck, count me in. Can somebody suggest a good wallet for me? Don’t wanna lose my free stuff again.

We will not suggest any wallets but here is an article.

Excited for the start up. Looking forward to get coins.

I am in. Sounds very interesting.

I’m more interested in this topic than usual.
I looked into mining coins, but it’s very expensive to get started and a huge risk.
If I had purchased it when I first thought seriously about it, I’d be rich now. But oh well.

I don’t think it’s as risky as I once did. It looks like this is going to be a thing for the future.

@1birdman1 you will be pleased that the ChainBLX mining will be more affordable for those interested.

Initially, the determination as to which miners get to make ledger entries (and are entitled to compensation) will be determined on a time-elapsed basis (rather than proof-of-work), and it will change to our proprietary “hormone” process within one year. (The company is not using the proof-of-work approach because of its high electricity cost and the time needed to add another block to the chain.)

The Hormone Methodology is based upon a constant redistribution of crypto keys to a given digital contract (“Hormones”). The digital contract part of the hormone can have two stages: active or inactive. The active hormones indicate that the miner possessing them is able to add to the blockchain, and be entitled to compensation. There are two main advantages: (a) minimal calculation power (i.e. electricity cost) is needed to determine which miner is able to enter the next block into the chain, and (b) faster creation of new blocks. Therefore, the speed and cost of keeping the ledger up is reduced, making the blockchain quicker and cheaper to maintain.

Welcome, and thanks for participating. We’ve noticed plenty of new registrations, but most people still seem a little shy to ask questions.

Don’t worry about asking questions. Blockchain technology is new and most of the “experts” agree the it is so new that there are no experts yet.

only signup is sufficient for early tokens ?

We will inform you about the rules as soon as possible. Most likely we will open a list exclusively for our forum members, who can sign up on this list. The list will be open for a short time and will be announced more than 8h in advance.

People which help other people and create interesting discussion topics on the forum, may get rewarded more than people not helping.

I will provide an update as soon I hear from our finance team.

is i am eligible now?

You will be eligible as soon we publish the opening (we need to have terms and conditions prior up for legal reasons). Then you’ll have to write your name on the list. Your membership on the forum gives you the access to this list as well as future free token offerings.

BitCoin drops under 7,000 and Dow drops 1,200 points or more.

If ChainBLX will be backed by stocks, it would drop too. Should it not be backed by a currency?

Whaaaaat?! Free stuff! I’m in.

Im with birdman on this, it looks a bit more stable but i still cant fully commit.

Sounds interesting! I’ll stick my toe in the water.