Free tokens for early members?

The emails for confirmation of the token, will be send out before noon (PST) today. Congratulations everyone one the list made it and will get 3 coins! Some members will get an extra coin for participating prior within the forum.

Please follow the link to subscribe link removed This Free Give away is finished

Welcome to the first of 3 ChainBLX free token giveaways.

This Sunday, February 18th 2018 at noon (PST)), ChainBLX will say thanks to its new community.

ChainBLX is opening a list where every person subscribed to this forum can register to receive 3 Free Tokens (per physical person).

The only information we need is your email address to send you the confirmation (within 24 hours after registration), as well as to cross reference that you are indeed a subscriber to this forum.

_(The link for the list will be also posted here this Sunday at noon) link removed This Free Give away is finished

The supply of tokens is limited to 2,001 tokens total for this first giveaway, and will be distributed on a first come first serve basis. The list will close the same day at 1 PM (PST). (Registration after 1pm will be disregarded as well as registration on the list after the maximum of tokens is exhausted.) So please look out for your confirmation email to see if you made it.

What can you do with this token?

This token can be exchanged to BLX-MF, our cryptocurrency’s ratio being 1 token is 1 BLX-MF, as soon BLX-MF is available. You then can use those tokens as a cryptocurrency within our system, as well as exchange it to other Cryptocurrencies or fiat currency at the market established exchange rate.

If you missed out don’t be sad, the next offering will be soon. However, it will be a little bit less, only 2 Tokens per person.

Good news, people who referred others to our website or participated in a discussion before this announcement will gain one extra token.

Of course, these free token offers are only possible prior to the launch of the system. Afterwards, tokens can only be distributed according to the pre-established algorithm.

We will not send you any public or private key information, as you will get the instructions later with the launch of the system on how to open a wallet or use most of the existing wallets.

This free token offer is held in a pre-block chain database (stone age time) and servers. We will inform you on how to convert the tokens to BLX-MF later on when the chain is up and running.

We understand that the most pressing question for you is: “What will these Chain-BLX tokens be worth when the system is up and running, and its future value?” We don’t want to speculate on this since we are not allowed to make any prognosis at this point.

Now, some legal stuff, just to protect all of us from any potential abuse:

We have the right to refuse a free token offering to anyone we suspect to commit any kind of abuse of the system, to gain advantage of the system, or is involved in any kind of illegal activities, at our sole discretion. So, play fair, no bots, no spoofing of IP address and so on.

Disclaimers

TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TO THE EXTENT THAT THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO YOU AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED IN WRITING BY THE COMPANY, (A) THE ChainBLX TOKENS ARE FREE GIFTS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE CHAINBLX TOKENS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) ChainBLX DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ChainBLX TOKENS ARE RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE ChainBLX TOKENS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND © WE CANNOT AND DOE NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE ChainBLX TOKENS OR THE DELIVERY MECHANISM FOR ChainBLX TOKENS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Limitation of Liability TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ChainBLX OR ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE RELATED TO LOSS OF REPUTATION LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE, SALE OR USE OF THE ChainBLX TOKENS OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE BASIS (EVEN IF THE ChainBLX OR ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSSES WERE FORESEEABLE); AND (II) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ChainBLX AND THE COMPANY PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS (JOINTLY), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE BASIS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ChainBLX TOKENS, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO THE COMPANY FOR THE ACQUISITION OF ChainBLX TOKENS.

I guess the potential value of a token based upon this:

“This mathematical guarantee formulated by a crude form of artificial intelligence is exactly what backs a system that has amazing intrinsic value similar to Bitcoin.”

here: http://community.chainblx.com/t/chainblx-is-advocating-for-an-asset-based-cryptocurrency/

It’s just they want to mine with 10 times more speed, thus 10 times less than a bitcoin???

But then the token also should get at a premium because bitcoin is not asset backed. - My guess is as good as every once else.

Still 3 token for nothing is worth it for me!

Thanks

Who said that miners get an entire BLX-MF each time? More likely some fraction.

BTW the discussion is happening here http://community.chainblx.com/t/free-tokens-for-early-members/

Can we register to all three free offers and gain multiple tokens?

3 free is already good but 3+1+2+? is even better !!!

I guess I’m not fully understanding how we get “on the list” to receive the free coins

Looking forward to round 2 as round 1 will occur when I’m in the middle of a presentation that I’m giving so I can’t exactly opt out of being at the presentation.

@npeters1205 Just wait till Sunday at none. Come here to the forum and click on the link in the anouncment above. (on top)

(the link is not published yet it will be here on Sunday at none PDT.)

@Paul_R_Smith Good luck with your presentation. You could ask a friend todo it for you. It will really only take 5 sec.

Yes, you can do so.

I’ll be there!

94 minutes to signing up!

Congratulations, every one on the list made it and will receive 3 tokens. People which posted on the forum before will receive an extra token. Confirmation emails will be send before noon today.

delay in receiving confirmation mail?

Thanks, I just got my email that I got 4 tokens. I recommend that every one saves the email because we don’t have the tokens yet and its only on their servers.

got my email!

Is this still open as I am also interested to have some coins

The first offering was last Sunday but the email with my tokens says they are doing it again on Wednesday

got my tokens and I’m ready for more.

Sorry its over - the next giveaway will be announced today