What will you be using

What functionalities would you be using most in the ChainBLX ecosystem?

It’s a long list. Please mark all for you relevant points.

• Buying and selling digitized stocks from companies listed on current stock-exchanges via crypto currencies
  • Buying and selling digitized stocks from companies listed on current stock-exchanges via fiat currencies
  • Buying and selling of not commonly listed stocks via crypto currencies
  • Buying and selling of not commonly listed stocks via fiat currencies
  • Buying and selling common commodities via crypto currencies
  • Buying and selling common commodities via fiat currencies
  • Acquiring ICOs and IPOs of new innovative companies via crypto currencies
  • Acquiring ICOs and IPOs of new innovative companies via fiat currencies
  • Offering your own ICOs and IPOs
  • Buying and selling of digital commodities (Music, Film, Patents and Software rights) via crypto currencies
  • Buying and selling of digital commodities (Music, Film, Patents and Software rights) via fiat currencies
  • Exchange of one crypto currencies to other crypto currency
  • Buying and selling of crypto currencies and fiat currencies
  • Exchange of fiat currencies (Foreign Exchange)
  • Selling and buying put and call options of digitized stocks
  • Selling and buying put and call options on fiat currencies
  • Selling and buying put and call options on cryptocurrencies
  • If you are a bank or a financial institution, offering your own digital certificates of mutual funds, stocks, currencies over your own connection within the ChainBLX blockchain.
  • Being a ChainBLX miner

0 voters

ChainBLX OUTLINE
I'm Finally Figuring it Out

Very impressive list of services

going in and out of stocks directly from crypto will be extremely useful

Yes the list is impressive but it looks like a lot roll out at the same time. I just wonder if this survey is a way to decide which services to offer first. @y2k I’m with you on the direct-to-stock feature, that is a slam dunk

Who voted yes, pretending to be financial institution ?

It was me and I’m not pretending.

I agree @y2k that buying stocks with BTC will be great, but I am still skittish because the trades take so long with blockchain.

I think it won’t be slow they’re addressing that with sidechains Scalability of BlockChain - CHAInBLX

Am I the only one who sees the potential of options?

no BTC futures are already everywhere

At first I was intrigued by the BTC futures but now I want something else. I agree with your statement, it can be difficult to understand.

why would anyone want to do that?

simple: stocks are less volatile than cryptos and people like to diversify, hedge, and otherwise manage their portfolio with agility

I’m more interested in short term crypto trading but I can imagine moving my profits into stocks for the long term.

buying securities directly with no dollar conversion will be useful

If I read this right, we will be able to short cryptos. would be good to be able to day trade in both directions

if u figure out how to do it lemme know will u?

when chainblx launches it will be pretty easy if it is like most trading platforms for stocks that are out now. The difference will be the ability to do the same thing with cryptos in and out of stocks without going back to dollars first. With that in place the ability to short or whatever should be pretty standard stuff

@scooter thanks I use TD Ameritrade and I love it but I wish there were options like these for cryptos

from what I understand ChainBLX will be a platform similar to the many online portfolio managers, but with cryptos fully integrated. There won’t be any walls between cryptos and other securities